Thursday, October 28, 2010

CSA 2010!

It's here, it's here, it's here!!! The event I've done nothing but talk about for a month, have scraped my meager savings together to attend, have annoyed everyone at WJC by talking about, yes, THAT event is here!
What event you ask?
Why... CSA 2010! It's the 33rd Annual Conference, and it's right here in my own backyard (figuratively speaking of course), downtown Kansas City, Missouri.
It's a great weekend to be a Celiac.
I hope I sleep tonight, I'm buzzing with little kid excitement.
I promise to come back and report on the fabulousness that has to be this weekend. I hope you want to read about it!

A couple of thoughts though (prayer points if you're so inclined):

 - I don't do well in crowd situations, especially when I don't know a soul going in. So pray that I can be at ease with my public persona, and NOT scare anyone off by being standoffish, as I am wont to do.
 - It's been an exhausting week, and this weekend is going to set me behind on homework. Worth it, but it will be a tough week next week because of my attendance this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment