Saturday, October 16, 2010

Organization?

Question marked because I generally think of myself as decently organized. I have the planner, the software, and a brain that categorizes and compartmentalizes fairly well. But in the last couple of weeks my normal routines just aren't cutting it for my life.  I'm trying to turn this idea of "new paths" and "untrodden viewpoints" into my new needs for organization. Senior year is turning out to be a more spread out busy, with lots of long term projects. After googling everything from "organization tools for adults" to "checklist ideas" to "task management" I finally ran across a blog called "simple mom". Alright laugh, go ahead. But her ideas are pretty awesome, even for a twenty-something single girl. I think I may try some of her ideas in the weeks ahead, but I'm still open to suggestions. Let me know if you have a system you use that works particularly well for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment