Monday, March 14, 2011

Inbetween

I'm in this weird phase right now where I'm in between.
Between:

  • The piano recital and the composition recital. 
    • There's an odd amount of anticipation and an odd sense of remorse all mixed together. It's weird. All I know is that next time around, I'm not doing anything on Friday that I don't have to. You can't make me. Nyah. 
  • Midterms and finals. 
    • I'll soon be taking my last exams for undergraduate work. That's terrifying and exciting all at once. 
  • Adulthood and childhood (/young adulthood, college-age adulthood, whatever you call it, it's not real life)
    • I don't have a job, I don't know where I'm going (KC vs. the rest of the world), I have no idea what God has in store for next year, and the suspense is killing me right now. 
It's a weird place I'm in right now. I hope it doesn't last much longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment