Saturday, December 4, 2010

God is faithful

What a week. My patience has certainly been tried this week. But I have a few things that have helped me get through the long days (and nights!), things I've remembered and repeated over and over as I was studying and being busy. Sometimes for me, I have to remember that I am human, and while I may try as hard as I can, at the end of the day, I am not the one I depend on. God is more faithful than I could hope to be, God will never leave me. 


Joshua 1:5 NIV
No one will be able to stand against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.


I Corinthians 1:9
God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.


I Corinthians 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it.

No comments:

Post a Comment