Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Trials

Well, that may be over dramatic, it may not be. I'm a little sleep-deprived, as the time stamp should indicate here.

"Consider it pure joy my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of any kind,"
James 1:2

I'm reminded of this verse tonight during my observations of so many things. The last two weeks of classes at Jewell are famous for being rough, no one enjoys them. But it's much harder to enjoy them during the fall. Most of us are busy with planning for the Christmas festivalS, the multiple that will take place over the next two weeks. I think most of us would rather just curl up and go to sleep instead, but that's a little hard right now due to the papers, presentations, exams and concerts that must happen.

Consider it pure joy. I'll be working on that attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment