Sunday, December 12, 2010

Harriman-Jewell

Oh the places you'll go. I was reflecting last night, through the Harriman Jewell Arts Series, I've seen:

the Trey McIntyre Project - full of crazy dancing
the Jerusalem Symphony
the Royal Dragoons - full of marching and bagpipes
Emmanuel Axe, not once, but twice (but only once solo, the other time in duet)
the King's Singers (twice!)
Joyce Didonato (more times than I can count now)
Alvin Ailey Dance Company - twice!
the Houston Ballet
Parons Dance Company
Renee Fleming
Canadian Brass
Anne-Sophi Mutter

Have participated in two Master's Classes with two different amazing pianists

And considering almost all of those tickets SHOULD have cost me upwards of $45, I'm feeling very blessed indeed. Since I now have a card with all six King's Singers signatures sitting in my purse, I'm feeling blissful as well. Oh... it's time for a Master's Class with the King's Singers actually ...

No comments:

Post a Comment