Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rants of a Composition Major

Well, this is similar to a previous post, I've been having problems with recital preparation again. A few of the ridiculous things I've heard in the last week:


  • "One musician to another", I'm going to start asking for credentials before I listen to anything beyond this sentence...
  • "I just assumed I didn't need to show up to rehearsal" ... I mean, really? Are you THAT good?
  • "Do we need to rehearse?" Well yes, I would like us to not look ridiculous in eight days time. 
  • "Should I stay for the rest of the recital?" , No, no, please leave, that would be great. *sarcasm*
Yes, it's a colorful week in my world, hopefully musicians won't keep me from finishing my degree.

PS - I love you all, you just frustrate me sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, the "joys" of working with others that aren't *quite* as OCD as you are! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt there is anyone to work with that IS as OCD as I am.

    ReplyDelete